Comprehensive Professional Liability coverage for small and mid-sized firms.
Professional Liability coverage applies to claims made against the insureds by reason of a negligent act, error or omission in the performance of professional services.
As a legal professional, while you may be committed to your clients, they may not always return the favor. Whether a small or mid-sized firm, your business has potential exposures as client expectations are increasing and malpractice lawsuits are becoming more common. Your business and financial security depend on how well protected they are from a lawsuit or claim.
What Is Covered?
- Errors and omissions occurring during the course of providing a professional service
- The firm
- Individual professionals in the firm
- Legal defense costs resulting from malpractice lawsuits
- Damages and settlements
- Fines and penalties alleged against your firm
What Is Not Covered?
- Claims resulting from criminal, malicious, or fraudulent acts
- Claims resulting from the activities of board members
- Claims resulting from the activities of business partners
- Inter-firm lawsuit claims
- Employment-related lawsuits
- Bodily injury and property damage