September 12, 2019 –
You want to manage your law firm better—and with less time and effort. Plus you want to reduce your malpractice risk and save on your insurance. With Clio, you can.
Approved by 66+ bar associations and organizations worldwide, Clio’s legal technology simplifies your day-to-day tasks. Find what you need when you need it, and streamline the way your firm operates.
See how Clio can make managing your firm easier in this 60-minute webinar, hosted by Nefra MacDonald, Affinity Program Manager at Clio.
You'll learn how Clio helps you:
- Manage cases and client information from anywhere with an internet connection
- Increase billable hours—and learn how to invoice them in a few clicks
- Automate your deadlines with rules-based calendaring
- Increase payment collections (and get paid 39% faster)
- Attract and retain more clients with an improved intake process
Plus, as an Alta Professional Insurance Services member, you get an exclusive 10% discount to Clio. Redeem your discount at www.clio.com/alta-pro
Presenter: Nefra MacDonald is the Affinity Programs Manager at Clio. Having worked in legal for nearly a decade, Nefra understands the pain points that affect legal professionals, and she uses her experience to help lawyers streamline processes and run a better business. A graduate of the University of Miami, Nefra is a passionate speaker about legal technology, attorney health and wellness, and other topics relevant to legal professionals.