March 23, 2021
Chapter 4: Cyber Security Best Practices for your Law Firm in 2021
You asked for it, and Alta Pro delivers! In our previous webinars on Cyber Security, we covered the basics of Cyber risks and the dangers of Social Engineering scams. Chapter 4 promises to be our best one yet! We will be covering real-life examples of actual wire fraud claims and losses, and having a discussion around the threat landscape small firms face today. In Chapter 4, our expert speakers will cover:
- Practical and inexpensive tips that cost nothing which any solo or small law firm can use to protect their business, without having to be an IT expert.
- Easy, step by step instructions on how to protect your firm
- Actual demonstrations about:
- How Ransomware attacks occur
- The importance of backups, cloud and on-prem security
- 99% of all incidents are caused by exposed remote desktops. We will demonstrate the risks of Windows Remote Desktop.
- Safe remote access
Our featured speakers include Nathan Little, Sr. VP Of Digital Forensics at Tetra Defense, and James Davidson, Partner at O’Hagan Meyer Law Firm.
So please join us, and earn free CLE as well!
CLE is pending approval in IN, IL, OH, WI, IA, TX, MI, MN, and reciprocal states.