Most people like a fun puzzle or game, so why not tap into that interest to bring business to your law firm?
It’s called interactive marketing, and it’s a business strategy that uses elements like word games, mazes, polls and calculators to create interest in online content.
“It helps capture attention and engage users on a deeper level,” according to this source. “Focus on creating high-quality content that is relevant and engaging for your audience to enhance your success with interactive marketing. Test different elements of your campaigns to find what works best for your particular goals and objectives. Try A/B testing your interactive marketing campaigns to increase website traffic to determine which drives more people to your site.”
Your law practice has unique characteristics that identify it to the public and distinguish it from other firms. Are you maximizing those strengths? Are you blending all the disparate elements of your practice – experience, expertise, personnel, website, logo, font type, community involvement – into a clear, consistent and compelling law firm brand? Join us on March 29 at 12 noon CST for our one-hour CLE webinar Law Firm Branding: Practical Tips and Ethical Traps. You’ll learn the basics of branding, the relevant Rules of Professional Conduct on messaging, marketing and advertising, and best practices for compliance with the ADA and other laws. And you’ll learn how to clearly and concisely articulate who you are, what you do, and why you’re the right lawyer for the job. This course is taught by an authority on legal ethics and a tech expert who creates lawyer websites that are ethical and effective. Yet another benefit of the Alta Pro Lawyers Risk Purchasing Group! Click here to register.
Interactive marketing is one of the top trends for 2023, according to marketing firm MediaTool.
Here are some highlights from the MediaTool article, “2023 Trends to Help You Power Through:”
- Video and livestreaming. “Live streams showcase the behind-the-scenes aspects of your business, create deeper connections with customers by hosting Q&As and webinars, and offer more personalized interactions through video messaging,” according to MediaTool.
- Which social media platforms do marketers plan to invest most heavily in? TikTok (62 percent); Instagram (54 percent); YouTube (49 percent); LinkedIn (43 percent); Facebook (43 percent).
- More than half of all businesses expect in-person events to continue to increase in coming years.
- “Twenty-six percent of content creators use podcasting to reach their audiences, while 26 percent of organizations use podcasts to distribute their content,” according to MediaTool. “Podcasts help you reach highly engaged audiences and create original, engaging content that listeners can easily download or stream. You can also partner with influencers in your industry to build brand awareness.”
- From MediaTool: By 2025, 95 percent of customer interactions with brands will be via artificial intelligence (AI), such as chatbots. Conversational marketing allows brands to interact with customers on a more personal level.”
The bottom line: know your target clientele, and find out the best ways to reach them.
Sources: The HubSpot Blog’s 2023 Marketing Strategy & Trends Report
Marketing Trends 2023: 9 Trends to Help You Power Through (mediatool.com)
Do you practice in Wisconsin, Texas, Minnesota, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana or Michigan? Is your professional liability coverage managed through Alta Pro? If so, you’re automatically a member of the Alta Pro Risk Purchasing Group (RPG), which offers a wealth of benefits for your practice: free, cutting-edge CLE webinars featuring top experts tackling timely topics; the Pro Practice Playbook; the Pro Practice Blog; Reminger’s ProLink risk management assistance; Reminger’s Claim Repair Hotline; discounts on CLIO practice management software; tax savings on health insurance; and access to the Risk Pro, who can help keep your firm safe and successful. Register here and start enjoying your Alta Pro RPG benefits.