Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? You may find an answer here, and if not, you’re welcome to ask us directly.
Alta Pro Insurance Services is a managing general agency (MGA) specializing in professional liability insurance. The company was formed in 2004. Its core team of underwriters and account managers has been together for more than 20 years, working with top agents, brokers and insurance companies to become a go-to source for exceptional service and expertise in the field of professional liability coverage. It serves seven states, primarily in the Midwest, with plans to expand into more states.
It provides professional liability insurance coverage, plus other products like employment practices liability coverage and cyber-liability coverage.
Alta Pro Lawyers Risk Purchasing Group (RPG) is a subsidiary of Alta Pro Insurance that was created to provide even greater benefits to lawyers and law firms that are insured by Alta Pro.
Any lawyer and law firm that is insured through Alta Pro Insurance is automatically enrolled as a member of Alta Pro Lawyers RPG.
You get a host of resources and services that will make your firm safer and more profitable:
- Exclusive access to the Pro Practice Resource Center, which is filled with top-line practice tools, links and practical pointers for making your firm safer and more profitable
- Malpractice and loss prevention help from Reminger, one of the country’s leading legal defense firms
- Access to Reminger’s ProLink, providing risk management resources exclusively to members of Alta Pro Lawyers RPG
- Access to Reminger’s Claim Repair Hotline
- Access to Ask the Risk Pro, who can address your specific risk management concerns
- Free webinars eligible for CLE credit
- Exclusive dollar discounts on a menu of products and services for your practice
We partner with top providers to offer cost savings on a range of products designed specifically for solos and small firms, including:
- CLIO cloud-based practice management software to keep your data secure and accessible – which can lower your premiums and lead to even greater savings.
- TASC BizPlan healthcare administrative services –which can put more money in your operating account.
- Online CLE from Attorney Credits – which can sharpen your skills and boost your competitive edge, while helping to satisfy your state CLE requirements at the same time.
- Marketing, messaging and branding solutions – which can help grow your practice.
- Wellness and work/life consultations from Your Law Life – which can keep you and your firm strong and successful.
Go to our Benefits page. Here you can also learn more about your member advantages. Be sure to click on the link to get your discount. Don’t go directly to the provider’s website.
Yes. You will need to enter your policy number into the required policy number field of our registration form in order to register for our service.
Contact us and we’ll tell you what to do.
Great. You’ve made a wise choice. Just click here to get started.