Want to give your law practice a perfect pre-Christmas gift?
Make plans to attend our December 10 webinar “Annual Planning for Law Firms.” The webinar, which features expert tips from cloud-based legal tech provider Clio, is free and offers CLE credit in selected states.
For law firms, planning for the coming year is a way to set yourself up for success. But what does effective annual planning look like? The webinar will address the following:
- How to drive focus for your firm.
- How to set and achieve annual goals.
- How to put strategies in place to reach your goals.
The free webinar “Annual Planning for Law Firms” will be presented on Tuesday, December 10 at 11 AM PST / 2 PM EST. Register or learn more here.
Free webinars are just one benefit – along with the Pro Practice Playbook, Ask the Risk Pro and Reminger ProLink claims repair hotline – enjoyed by members of Alta Pro Lawyers RPG. Here’s how to join.
Annual Planning for Your Firm
As 2019 winds down, it’s time to talk about 2020’s potential. In the December 10 webinar, you’ll learn:
- How annual planning is key to law firm success.
- How to prioritize business development and revenue goals throughout the year.
- Which monthly metrics will help keep your firm on track.
- How to turn year-end financial accounting from a source of stress to a springboard for success.
“Reviewing your firm’s finances before year-end is critical for setting up your practice for financial success,” says Clio. “By taking the time now to methodically review your records, close on outstanding receivables, and budget for the year ahead, you’ll give your firm an advantage and make planning for the year to come that much easier. Beyond that, gathering necessary firm financial information at year-end streamlines tax time for you and your accountant.”
Can’t make the date? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar! This presentation is CLE-eligible. Earn 1 hour of CLE credit when attending the live broadcast.